Friday, December 21, 2007

Ol' blue eyes

Madeline likes to be held. That is another time she cries.. if you put her down on her back she cries and flails around like a stuck turtle. But other than that she only cries when she is hungry. I decided to be bold and try to put her in her swing, because I would like to try to eat something with both hands today. I put her in it and she cried and flailed around like a stuck turtle..... UNTIL I put her swing on it's highest possible setting. She stared at the ceiling fan lamp for about 10 minutes then fell asleep. I feel bad for doing it though. Like I didn't want to bother with her so I put her in the swing. I wonder if she misses me.


Anyway, here is a picture of Madeline's beautiful blue eyes. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a new concept....eating with two hands!! Baby will get used to not being held all the time. She gets your love and attention by just being near her and talking to her. Two more weeks!! YAY!
Love you lots!

Jenn Ann said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Eating with two hands makes mommy happy - so it can't be a bad thing! Besides, there's a reason those swings were invented!!!