Monday, December 1, 2008

Slow night survey

It's a slow night at work.. and it's been a while since I posted something. I still have Maddie's birthday party pictures to post, Thanksgiving pictures to post.. ugh I'm so behind! So anyway, since I am at work and unable to upload pictures, here is a survey I stole from my friend's blog.

Here is the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends.
1. What is your occupation right now? Mama and 911 operator.
2. What color are your socks right now? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? Co-workers chatting, static in my earpiece.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Wheat tortilla with turkey and avocado.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not well, but I can get from here to there in an emergency.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Husband.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it, but I like the person I stole it from!
8. How old are you today? 32
9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Curling.
10. What is your favorite drink? Water. Cherry 7-Up on special occasions.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? A few times.. but not in several years.
12. Favorite food? Carbs.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Four Christmases
14.What is your favorite day of the year? Halloween and Christmas.
15. How do you vent anger? Cry and be mean.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Books.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of course.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Hmm.. I dunno.
21. Who is least likely to respond? Hmm.. I dunno.
22. When was the last time you cried? Tuesday when I saw how our family pictures turned out. They are absolutely beautiful!!!
23. What is on the floor of your closet? Spilled shoes. A box of maternity clothes. Occasionally a baby.
24. Where is 24? It is missing.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? It is available for everyone to see.
26. What did you do last night? Worked.
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing my daughter.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Regular ol' burger.
29. Favorite dog breed? German Shepherds and Dobermans.
30. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday. No work, family is home!
31. How many states have you lived in? Two, CA and FL
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Aster Daisies.

No comments: