Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not yet.

9:00pm Tuesday evening. Saw the midwife earlier. I had an appointment for this afternoon, but the midwife was busy delivering a baby (not mine unfortunately), so they changed my appointment to this evening. She did another membrane sweep and said that I am now 5cm dilated and 80% effaced, and also said that the baby is not quite centered on my cervix and that may be part of the problem. The baby isn't putting a good pressure on my cervix. So after my membranes were violently stirred around, the midwife had me walk briskly around the building for a half an hour, using the stairs and wheel chair ramps. She checked me again and said that the baby was now nicely centered. She sent me home and here I am.. hoping to be in labor when I wake up in the morning. They said that if I don't deliver this weekend they are going to have to send me to the OB. Sigh.. stay tuned.

6 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

Thinking good thoughts and hoping for the best!

karinski said...

ooohhh I think I can I think I can. Hurry up maddie so you dont have to see the scary doctor in the germy hospital!

Kim Thomas said...

geez, we are all waiting

Anonymous said...

hey its kristin...i work with ur hubby...we are all anxiously awaiting for that lil girl!!! i hope when eerything starts happening that it all goes well!!!

Anonymous said...

We are all thinking about the 3 of you!! I keep checking and giving reports...Best of luck!!
Love,
Ellie Mae

Bianka said...

Thank you, everyone, for all of your positive thoughts!!! XOXO