Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is this how life will be?

So I was standing in the kitchen earlier doing the "pee pee dance". This has become a common occurance with me. John grabbed my turkey wrap out of my hands and wouldn't give it back to me until I used the toilet.

I am drinking lots of water because it is healthy and because it keeps my boobs full of milk for my little one, so that could be the culprit.. but I think something else is at work here. Though probably not as frequently as I should be, I have been doing my kegels since Maddie was born.

I think it is a result of having given birth. I think I broke my vagina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh bianka you are so funny!! you will be able to hold it longer soon...trust me...!! ha ha.. its not broken! Marla

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, sometimes it never goes back to normal. When Ashley was 2 I went to a friends house to jump on the trampoline (fun and good exercise) and I kid you not, every time I jumped I sort of wet myself. So I would run to the bathroom thinking it was a one time occurance. Got back out there, jumped and had to run to the bathroom again. It made me sad becasue I liked the jumping but not if I had to wear a diaper to do it. :(