Friday, May 2, 2008

Alright then!

I'm going to give this blogging about everything a try. I know you all love Madeline, though, so I will continue blogging about her too. She is, after all, the center of my universe!

Let's see...
....
...
...
.
.....
...
.
Hmmm......
..
...
...
.
(crickets chirping)...
.
..
..
This is harder than I thought. :)

Guess WHAT!!!!!!! We're moving back to California!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! John and I moved to Florida 2 years ago. It's been a blast, and I really truly love it here. However, I went home for Christmas with Madeline and I realized how badly I wanted to raise my children with my parents involved. It seems that it has all happened so quickly now that I think about it. I only had these thoughts 5 months ago and today we closed escrow! I am very excited to get back, though. I will (hopefully/probably) get my old job back too, which I looooove. Yay!

Here is our new house.

On another note, John, Madeline and I went to the pool today. Madeline got in the water this time! She starts swimming lessons in about 3 weeks. That's going to be so fun! She loves bathtime and was totally relaxed in the water today so I'm hoping that the swimming lessons will be easy for her too.






So, what to call this website now that it's more than just "Bianka's Baby Blog". Bianka's Bloggings? Bianka's Bees-wax? Bianka's Banter? Please offer suggestions in the comments below. Perhaps I will choose a few of my favorites and have an election!

14 comments:

Jinjer said...

A. I love Bianka's banter.
B. Beautiful house!
C. Come on back to Cali so we can meet and hang out :)

Anonymous said...

I like Bianka's Bee's Wax cuz some people call you Bee. Madeline gets to swim in OUR pool soon!
Love you lots!!
Mama

Jenn Ann said...

Banter or Bee's Wax...that'll be a tough choice...

YAY!!! I'm so excited you're moving back and that I get to visit you before you do!

karinski said...

Bee's Happy Hive

Ruth Anne said...

Being close to your mom is important. That was the basis of my move 2 years ago. Welcome back!

Happy Hive is cute.

Teri said...

When you make it the mommy blog dont forget to change the top where it says baby blog. Its pretty easy to do, I wrote all the instrucitons down if you want I can email it to you

Paula said...

Congrat's on the move! I like all the suggestions you made, but I Bee's Wax is probably my fave.

Queen B said...

CONGRATS! That's awesome. There's something so nice in knowning that your family is close by. I love being back in Texas with mine :)

Great house!

Kim Thomas said...

I like Bianka's Banter. What city are you moving to?

Ann said...

I prefer Bianka's Banter.

Nice house!

Congrats! :)

KatBouska said...

Hi, I just wandered into your blog while browsing andI think you should have a poll with all of the names your suggested. The beh beh is adorable by the way!

Bianka's Bringin' It
Bianka Strikes Back

Jane said...

So move date?????

Cant wait to see the journey home

Anonymous said...

What about "The Best of Bianka" . This way it can be about all the "best's" on you life.. Maddie, Day at work, New shoes... Whatever.

Looking foward to seeing you and Maddie and John.

Anonymous said...

What about "The Best of Bianka" or "Bianka's Best". Your best day Your best day at work... Your best new shoes... Whatever.

We're going to miss you here in Fl.

Tina