Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Sunday it was time for Madeline's first visit to the pumpkin patch! She wasn't entirely too sure what to make of it, but the rest of us sure had fun watching her! She looked at the turkey and goats, rode a pony named Rainbow, and stood in front of the "how tall this fall" ruler!

I'm going to go ahead and just post some pictures. I have to get to sewing her Halloween costume.. my first ever sewing project. We'll see how it turns out. Stay tuned for those pictures!























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pumkin patch looks fun, Bianka!

You're brave for sewing that costume. Every time I pick up a needle and thread, even for simple things like hemming pants, it gets very messy and chaotic, and I usually end up crying.

Court said...

nice pictures binks....she is getting so big!!!

Queen B said...

she is so darn cute! love her shirt!

Jinjer said...

Looks like she had fun! Too cute!!

Jane said...

Priceless! I love the measuring device in the first pic.