Friday, October 24, 2008

Wish I had a camera..

Seriously, where's a camera when you need it?

We have a serious ant problem right now. Madeline was in the tub and an ant was crawling around the rim. She started poking at it with her finger, in that cute way that babies do with all the other fingers tucked in tightly, when suddenly the ant disappeared.

It had crawled onto her finger. I held her hand and showed her the ant crawling around on her. She stared it for a moment, looked at me, and exclaimed.. "Doggie!" with a big smile on her face.

THEN.. after her bath I wrapped her up in her towel and took her to her room where I unwrapped her. I put her down and went back to the bathroom to hang up her towel. When I walked back into her room she had already crawled over to her toys. Mind you, still nude. I picked her up and apparently she had sat on her pacifier. When I picked her up it got stuck between her butt cheeks as her legs straightened out. Soooo funny to see a pacifier sticking out of your babies "other" cheeks!! Hahah!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

B .. she will really be glad you didn't have that camera in a few years !! hahahhhaa

Queen B said...

haaaaaaaaaaa ha ha. both stories are very funny!

Jane said...

You so need a cannon that can do mini videos. Best thing ever made for moms!

Kim Thomas said...

I have a Canon for Cannon. It's perfect for capturing these moments.

Christine said...

I believe this is worth trying to re capture the moment... she won't mind, but it would be a picture worth a thousand words

Anonymous said...

You certainly do paint a beautiful picture with words, Bianka!

My boys never got a pacy stuck between the buns...They are, however, extremely diligent about letting me know when their underwear gets caught there.

Paula said...

this is hilarious!