Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures!

Here are some cheerful pictures of my beautiful daughter!

My little daredevil, climbing the "wave" at the Tampa airport. Paula Abdul was on our flight and John was head over heels. "Let me hold Maddie. Maybe she'll look at me!" Gag me with a spoon.

Reached the summit! How to get down? Flatten onto belly and slide down feet first of course!

What a kissy little face!

Laughing at the funny sounds her Omi is making in the front seat.


Cracking up at Omi!
Visiting Omi at work. Looks like someone had a piece of a chocolate covered graham cracker!

Opa and Omi, also known as Papa and Ohwie, with Maddie on Omi's desk.

On the swings at the park.
Watching ducks swim on the lake. It was a very cold day!
The pretty view at the park.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her!
Ohwie

Paula said...

very pretty!

Jane said...

Dang she is cute!

karinski said...

awww. I love my little niece. I miss her since yesterday.