Monday, November 5, 2007

All's quiet..

It's Monday morning. And I'm still pregnant.

In an effort to bring on labor, yesterday morning I pulled weeds for an hour and a half and walked a half a mile. I took a nice relaxing soak in the tub. I ate pineapple. And nothing happened.

I do think I lost part of my mucous plug, though, in the toilet. Yuck. (Which John couldn't remember the name of and asked me later "What'd you lose? Your fungus plug?")

Last night when I went to bed I was having mild crampy feelings, kind of like really mild PMS cramps. But no contractions. I was hopeful for labor beginning in the middle of the night, but alas.. here we are. :)

6 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

Fungus plug = classic!!!

Maybe Madeline just wants to wait for Oma and Opa to be there?

Anonymous said...

Eat Oreo cookies and you will go into labor.....

Jenn Ann said...

oh that's right!! My mom ate oreo cookies and dr. pepper (two of my favorite things) right before she went into labor with me!

Anonymous said...

You aren't taking Teetor's advice...eat some Thai food already! OR you can eat Taco Bell hot sauce right out of the packet like I did. Love you lots and see you Friday! For your sake, I hope baby makes her appearance before then!

Bianka said...

Had a few Oreo cookies the other day. In fact, they were double stuffed. You'd think they would work double time. But nooooo..

karinski said...

I was watching MTV's True Life-"I'm Pregnant" at Christian's house last weekend. There was a couple on there and they did the nasty to induce labor. She said she started going into labor 20 minutes later. I'm just sayin... tee hee!